- By E-mail
- By Phone
- By Fax
How do I obtain the services of Advanced Motion Physical Therapy?
Call, e-mail, or visit our office to get started as soon as possible. However, you may also be referred by your physician, physician assistant, dentist, nurse practitioner, or podiatrist. A Spanish-speaking therapist is also available.
What types of conditions are treated?
- Sprains, strains, and injuries
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Back pain
- Neck pain/headaches
- Foot and ankle pain
- Shoulder and elbow pain
- Hip and knee pain
- Loss of mobility
- Joint replacement
- Post-surgical care
- Arthritic conditions
- Industrial and work related injuries
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Jaw pain
We also provide:
- Programs for injury prevention
- Video Analysis of gait, running, and mechanics of golf swing